Lawyers for accidents on public roads.

If you have suffered a fall on public roads, due to the poor condition of the sidewalks, sewers, sinkholes, or any other damage, or in a park, you have the right to claim compensation for the injuries and consequences that you have had. 

In these cases, it is essential to notify the Police so that they can raise the Attestation and take photographs of the scene of the events and the element that caused the accident. Try to have witnesses and request medical assistance in situ, to demonstrate the causal link between the state of the public road, the place and the injuries.

The competent Administration will be responsible for taking charge of the payment of the compensation that corresponds to you (City Council, Community …). It is important that you choose a specialized lawyer who can advise you from the beginning so that the claim goes well.